Planning a vacation is hard work and can sometimes feel like a 100 meter dash to the finish. To use the cliché that there is something for everyone in Barbados is absolutely correct. From Zagat rated dining to catamaran cruises on the high seas, there are many creative ways to spend your vacation. The Crane’s dedicated concierge team are on hand to assist with ensuring that your holiday is filled with activities that will create wonderfully memorable experiences.
Here are a few ideas for a perfect day spent at The Crane:
- Greet the dawn with sunrise yoga right on Crane’s cliffs. Yes, even on vacation! Not only is the sunrise beautiful and the yoga energising but waking up early ensures that you fit as many or as little activities into your day.
- The Village Café is the perfect spot for a light refreshing breakfast. Enjoy the early morning sounds with a warm latte and raisin scone with a side of jam -Perfection!
- A day at the Crane must include a visit to Crane Beach- a pair of sunglasses and sunblock is all you need.
- For a light lunch, the Coconut Grove Beach Bar and Grill is the perfect choice. The grilled chicken koftas come highly recommended. Of course, no beach day is complete without an ice cold Crane Rum Punch or a Banks beer.
- After all your hard work, you deserve the ‘Crane Glow’, a full body aromatic massage which uses a fusion of sea salt and oil exfoliation followed by a skin brightening facial.
- Get dressed up and try any two of our Zagat rated restaurants. L’Azure features an International menu featuring fresh Caribbean inclusions. Zen is our Japanese/Thai inspired culinary masterpiece featuring private tatami rooms and panoramic views of Crane Beach.
- After a blissful day, you deserve a long refreshing nap. Open your shutters to experience the cool trade winds and cozy up in your king sized mattress with dreams of what’s on the schedule for day two.
Of course, this is just one day and many will choose to spend each day doing at least one of the above. Whatever you do, savour the moment and embrace the experience.